Midgard Fight Night
- Start: January 29, 2019
- End: February 1, 2019, 12 noon
- Only guild leaders can register for their guilds.
- To Register, Click this link: https://tinyurl.com/rophfightnight
Tournament Schedule and Set-up
- Eight (8) Guilds of 56 Members
- 56 v 56 Tournament
- Matches are scheduled on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- One (1) Upper Bracket match or two (2) Lower Bracket per schedule.
- Match schedules will be sent to registered teams as soon as they are registered and it will be announced to the public days before the first match
- Best-of-Three (3) games for Upper Bracket matches
- Best-of-One (1) game for Lower Bracket matches
- Finals will use a Best-of-Five (5) games set-up
- Winners' Bracket Finalists will have NO advantage
- Map will be instances of the WoE maps, Kriemhild, Neuschanstein, Leprion, and Arbor of Light.
- Must be a registered guild (should have the Official Guild Approval)
- Guild Leader characters must be accessible and eligible for play.
- No two guilds can share characters
- Guild must submit a complete 56-member roster (including the Guild Leader) before being considered
- Roster must be in a spreadsheet and should ONLY include all IGNs of characters.
- Uploaded roster file must be GUILDNAME_ROSTER
- The winning team of the night will be summoned to a secured area where castle Treasure Boxes Monster will be summoned.
- The champion team will also receive one (1) unreleased costume
Tournament Schedule is subject to change and teams involved will be notified at least 2 days prior to their schedules.
Rescheduling will still be limited to Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Mechanics, rules, and prizes are subject to change without prior notice.
All registrations will be subject to evaluation. However, guilds must meet a minimum number of 40 players and a member average of 85.